Mechatronics and Robotics
- Created by
- 1. BHAKTI KADAM
- 2. CHANDRASHEKHAR MAHAJAN
Mechatronics and Robotics (ES1024) is a Five Credit Course offered to F. Y. B. Tech Students in Semester II of A. Y. 2019-20.
Who can enroll
Learning Outcomes/By the end of the course
- 1. Identify different sensors related to Robotics and select a sensor as per the requirement.
- 3. Interface different peripherals to a microcontroller and control the same.
- 2. Understand the internal configuration and program a use microcontroller.
- 4. Communicate and control a Robot by using different communication protocols.
- lessons 1